Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Lime Green Living Room Room decorating ideas?

Question by Hayley: Room decorating ideas?
I’m now 15, & trying to transform my bedroom from young teenager to a more sophisticated, young adult look. Now I have lime green walls, bright blue curtains, & tons of colors everywhere. Almost no wall space, and white wicker furniture (from when we lived in Florida). I was thinking a light tan wall color, because my room is a bit small and I don’t want it feeling even smaller with a dark color. I’ve started to remove things on my wall, & putting up simple photographs of Chicago (my love). I would like some tips on some furniture & decorating ideas! Plus nothing too expensive; I’l be off to college in a couple years!

Best answer:

Answer by Giggles
I would have some either nice black wood/furniture because it would look nice with the tan walls. The bedding could be a nice white. Then you could have some nice vases and/or sophisticated random pictures on the wall of your room. In the vases would be some white roses to make the room go together. If you wanted, a white and/or black rug could be in there wherever there was room. And whatever other decorative things you think would look good with the ensemble would look great!

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Decorating, Green, ideas, Lime, Living, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search