Thursday, November 29, 2012

Green Living Ideas Q&A: How to choose what colors to paint the wall of my house?

Question by Samantha: How to choose what colors to paint the wall of my house?
I am in the process of choosing the wall colors for my new home. I have choose a light green for the living room, a light blue for the master bedroom and a coral/peach color for the second bedroom but I started to think that maybe all those colors are not such a good idea. Is it ok to have all those different color walls or should they all be similar? Is there some kind of guide to painting your house that people follow?

Best answer:

Answer by Jessica Lee
It’s not about what people think! Be creative! :) Go for it :D

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:choose, colors, Green, house, ideas, Living, paint, wall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search