Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Green Living Roof Q&A: I would like to build a deck 18x 13 on top of the garage roof. Have no knowledge , where do i start?

Question by bitianx: I would like to build a deck 18x 13 on top of the garage roof. Have no knowledge , where do i start?
I just bought a condo in brooklyn and initially the owner/builder had a deck in the plan. I live on the second floor and the deck was supposed to be on the roof of the garage which is on the first floor. The proposed size was 18 x 13 and for some reason he was not interested in building that before the closing. Now its upto me what to do with the space. Now the question is where to start and what to and do?

Best answer:

Answer by gavin
dude, get a professional to finish it for you, otherwise it will be a serious safety hazard

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:build, Deck, garage, Green, knowledge, like, Living, roof, start, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search