Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Green Living Products Is there some kind of home remedy for bright yellowish green hair?

Question by Jeska J: Is there some kind of home remedy for bright yellowish green hair?
My hair is yellow and green. It looks ok if I can brighten (lighten it to silvery) it easily I want to so how do I do it.
Toners seem to not very effective to me at least for very long term and have upset my hair more than helped lately. I just want to leave it one color but it doesn’t stay, and no going to hair dresser cause they always try to change my hair.

Best answer:

Answer by Brandi
If you have tried a toner and didnt like it, you should see a hair dresser.. Be strict and tell them exactly what you want done. I know the anxiety that can occur going to a salon, my hair is very long and black and they always try to shorten it and bleach it out! Tell them exactly what you want done! Or, like I do, visit a Sally’s if they have one where you live.. or any other store that sells salon products. You can buy good hair dye and toner for cheap. Good luck

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bright, Green, hair, home, kind, Living, Products, remedy, some, there, yellowish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search