Thursday, May 8, 2014

Green Living Magazine Which is a better place to live: Northern or Southern California? Why?

Question by Ash’ari Maturidi: Which is a better place to live: Northern or Southern California? Why?
I know that in terms of population Northern California is no match for Greater L.A. alone, yet the north is much greener and appears to be wealthier. Yet still, which is safer, friendlier, having more facilities, better education, etc?

In other words, which one is more suitable for a good peaceful life? Please explain…

Best answer:

Answer by My ♥ Is In Concord CA
For me is 100000000000 better north california because people is nicer than southerns. I know life is more expensive but i prefer to pay more but live happy and confortable. I love the bay area and sf that’s why i want to move there by next year.Also my future husband lives in the bay area so i go for it lol
I live in LA and honestly sucks lol i dont like it people are very rude( most i know) .

If you deciding where to live….my answer is Northh!! believe me, you will love it! Just be prepare and save money to give the step

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:better, California, Green, Live, Living, Magazine, Northern, place, Southern

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search