Monday, May 12, 2014

Green Living Furniture what is your bathroom decor?? living room??? bedroom??

Question by puttin’in2pennyswurrth!!!: what is your bathroom decor?? living room??? bedroom??
what are the colors and themes of these rooms,for you??

my living room is mainly orange and purple,with some green!!and i decorate it with butterflies and terra cotta pots!!!!

my bathroom is yellow,with bright green, pink and blue accents!! and,i decorate it with seashells, and beach scenes,and sea creatures!!

my bedroom is blue,turquoise and chocolate brown!!! i decorate it with birds!! mainly peacocks!!

Best answer:

Answer by iamforreal23@yahoo.com
rubber duckies so when i take my rubber ducky bath i see rubber duckies all over, they are my favorite

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Bathroom, Bedroom, Decor, Furniture, Green, Living, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search