Monday, May 12, 2014

Eco Friendly Homes I need to do a report on an eco friendly home or car. Help!?

Question by AlexxYoo: I need to do a report on an eco friendly home or car. Help!?
I have to write a 5 page paper on an environmentally home or vehicle. But I don’t what to do it on or where to start. Please give me some ideas or articles. Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by Ayaka
There’s this really interesting eco-friendly car out on the Indian market that I learned about last year. It’s called the Tata Nano. Very cheap and affordable with many drawbacks like no air conditioning. I think you would be able to cover 5 pages about it. Include some paragraphs with your opinions of likes and dislikes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tata_Nano

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:car., friendly, Help, home, Homes, need, Report

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search