Thursday, May 22, 2014

Green Living Az Q&A: Help imigration legal question in Phoenix AZ?

Question by Esmeralda A: Help imigration legal question in Phoenix AZ?
I live in AZ my parents are mexican and when my dad came to USA he came illegally but then he got his Green card but did lots of things such as driving drunk and he was the right hand of a drug dealer. So he got caught in a drug deal with undercover cops this was like in the year 97 but since he was a resident he was out soon. And on the same year police arrested him again due to some law that was passed and he was gonna have to face sometime in jail and he did like 2years and was deported to mexico for life so now that I’m older I want to know if there is a way that I can fix this so he can come back to USA since he is older and has change? And as for my mom she was in process to get her papers but since this all happend and she was getting this legalized throught my dad and he just needed to signed for her is there something I can do? Or a trusted lawyer in phoenix AZ that could help me?

Best answer:

Answer by augusts.child
Your dad is a multiple offender, he is done. I don’t know how they are going to make your mom a citizen because she is married to your dad.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Tags:Green, Help, imigration, Legal, Living, Phoenix, Question



Post a Comment

Site Search