Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sustainable Design What is a sustainable, green roof design?

Question by The Game: What is a sustainable, green roof design?
This is on my science homework, and I know what a green roof is, but I’m not sure what a sustainable green roof design is, and I can’t find it on the internet. Maybe I’m not looking in the right places, but I’m assuming it’s a design for a green roof that can be maintained or that works. Any better ideas? Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by SilentDoGood
I would think a sustainable, green roof design is one that can collect or use water. sun, and wind energy. A small fish pond with circulation windmill pump or to circulate the air in the house could be one idea. A skylight with an air vent on the roof is another idea. Even the white color of the roof could keep the house cooler.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Design, Green, roof, Sustainable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search