Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brown And Green Living Room Ideas Decoration ideas for my living room?

Question by Juliet: Decoration ideas for my living room?
My living room has a medium dark green carpet, white-ish tan walls, Couch made of would and 2 wood tables (wood color medium brown) There is also a wood love seat that has 2 rusty gold pillows and 2 pillows that are white and green and have orange flowers on them kind of like these but how a described. http://www.flickr.com/photos/redgiantsfan/3584215042/
I want some ideas to add to the room, with color.

Best answer:

Answer by Eggroll Jenkins ™
I think that you could add warm brown tones to the room. For example anything in the family of burnt orange/beige/muted browns. I think that would look great. Add a few coordinating throw pillows to the couch, an area rug and some warm lighting.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Brown, decoration, Green, ideas, Living, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search