Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Green Living Magazine Can you give me ideas/help for decorating single guy's house?

Question by Jim I: Can you give me ideas/help for decorating single guy’s house?
I’m a thirty-year-old single guy. I like dogs, the outdoors, my Jeep Wrangler, autumn, good wine, travel, photography…

I’m trying to integrate my “likes” into my home. I have painted my living/dining room two colors of khaki, and a chalkboard-green wall. I have a brown leather couch, and walnut tables and bookcases. I’ve also remodeled my guest bathroom – new flooring, hardware, paint, etc.

However, I’m trying to get ideas on decorating… accent pieces, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture (blank slate right now) and my own bathroom. I need help finding websites for “bachelor pads” and masculine design (not a lot of flowery-things). I’d like to redo the kitchen with the small tiles as a backsplash.

I’d like to find websites/books/magazines that show off a masculine home. Pictures are a must!!

The main goals are to have a cool guy’s house and up the resale value.

Serious responses only… any help is appreciated. Thanks!
As I said, folks… I need pictures, websites, magazines, etc. While I appreciate the suggestions, does no one know of ANY place to LOOK at pictures to get ideas? That’s what I’m wanting.

Best answer:

Answer by fifi
stick with clean lines, heavy wooden or steal furniture or a combo so it doesn’t get to cold looking. there is alot of stuff out there like that good luck

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Decorating, give, Green, guys, house, ideas/help, Living, Magazine, Single

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search