Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pure Green Living Hello, will bleach permanently kill green mold growing on the exterior of a drywall?

Question by smm9001: Hello, will bleach permanently kill green mold growing on the exterior of a drywall?
I live in Miami and we had a cold front for which I actually turned on the central heat. Immediately after using the heat, green mold spores started developing on the bottom part of one of my walls. I’ve checked all around for water leaks and I’ve not found anything!
So I read a couple of questions and answers here regarding mold on walls and took the suggestion of spraying the mold spores with pure bleach (NOT a bleach/water solution). ALL of the visible mold has disappeared!! Does this mean that the problem has been solved?

Best answer:

Answer by Heads up!
Yes , I have used bleach before and yes it kills the mould.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Bleach, drywall, exterior, Green, growing, Hello, kill, Living, mold, permanently, Pure

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search