Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brown And Green Living Room Ideas What color do I paint my living room?

Question by curt: What color do I paint my living room?
My living room is connected to my kitchen. My kitchen is sage green with black cabinets, stainless steel appliances and hints of dark brown.. I want my living room to match but don’t want to paint it sage.Right now the color is lemon chiffon and I thought of making it a light brown and add blacks and greens in the room? Any ideas as I am not a decorator.

Best answer:

Answer by Golrokh Noori
your own idea was great.make it light brown & add blacks & greens in the room.i hope you will be satisfied with the color.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Brown, color, Green, ideas, Living, paint, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search