Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Green Living Guide Green Living, Environmental, Energy Efficient, and Durable Home; Info/Education for planning to build one?

Question by Nohbdy Ahtall: Green Living, Environmental, Energy Efficient, and Durable Home; Info/Education for planning to build one?
If you watch the “Green Planet” channel, and have seen the show “World’s Greenest Homes”, well then you might get the idea.

I want to build an almost completely energy-efficient house, that is good, maybe even great, for the environment. Solar panels, wind turbines, and whatever else there could be that’d help. I don’t mind using recycled material for construction and furniture, and I definitely don’t mind if I have to have sturdy steel beams and etc. As long as it’s a very durable(in fact, I was hoping for: Durable enough to withstand natural and/or man made disasters), I don’t really mind style, but usually it seems the architecture of such houses ends up looking amazing anyway. If anyone knows of materials and furniture that can “really” last, that’d be nice.

I was hoping someone out there had some good ideas on how to learn all about this kind of stuff. Websites, books, E-books, guides. Prices to use on whatever you may know of don’t really matter since this is for my possible future.

I don’t need it to be too specific in all these areas, in fact, just respond to the title of this question if that’s okay!
Oh yeah brandon h, lol. I’ll have to update my picture, my hair “is” cut.

Best answer:

Answer by brandon h
if your worried about the earth then cut your hair for the sake of humanity

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:build, Durable, Efficient, energy, environmental, Green, Guide, home, Info/Education, Living, planning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search