Friday, June 6, 2014

What Is Green Living Companies that support green living?

Question by Esme: Companies that support green living?
For my project, I can’t seem to find any companies in schenectady county that support and are all about greener living. If anyone can give me 2 examples of these businesses, please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.

And also, if you could give me a few statistics about global warming and greener living as well? That would be great

Best answer:

Answer by Jack
General Electric has had their hands in some dirty stuff, but they have various “green” manufacturing operations (e.g. turbines and batteries) in Schenectady County, so give that a look.

I’d ignore the propaganda from “Emily Gold,” who’s trying to sow the usual seeds of doubt about global warming. Classic copy/paste job. I wonder if it pays well?

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Companies, Green, Living, support

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search