Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Green Living Blogs Has anyone encouraged your hometown politicians to go 'green'?

Question by Yafooey!: Has anyone encouraged your hometown politicians to go ‘green’?
That means to use environmentally safe products.
I have in my hometown.

On another matter, thanks to everyone giving me encouragement of not taking a vacation from Answers. You are truly a bunch of beautiful people. I appreciate your kind words from the bottom of my heart.

This being a busy time of year for Lois and I, I will do what I can to keep you thinking and giggling.

Best answer:

Answer by phildeese
no, in my town the politicians go to the country club and play golf on the greens. does that count?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Anyone, Blogs, encouraged, Green, hometown, Living, politicians

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search