Friday, June 6, 2014

Green Living Blog Q&A: Blog name suggestions?

Question by Sara Kat: Blog name suggestions?
have contemplated this for weeks! I am in need of blog name! I want to start a blog about how I try to be “green” everyday. Whether it be discussing the latest environmentally impacting news story, or how I’m starting my new city garden or compost pile. I was hoping to include pieces of my general life as well. I’m a hair and makeup artist, I live in the city, and I own two shih tzus, etc.. So I have plenty to talk about with being green in all of those aspects of my life. Any suggestions?

Best answer:

Answer by Anastasia
yeah, you could be a “green” person too. or if like you said you were a make up artisit, you can post tips on make up and hair and even videos.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Blog, Green, Living, name, suggestions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search