Saturday, June 14, 2014

Austin Green Living Q&A: Is Dallas a good city to live in? Is it nice? Would I like it?

Question by Anthony: Is Dallas a good city to live in? Is it nice? Would I like it?
I currently live in Seattle, WA. I was born in Washington and have lived here my whole life. I’ve only been to Texas twice in the airports. Never been to Dallas, and have no idea what it’s like… I just want to know things like is there a lot of things to do? Are the people nice/friendly? How much does stuff cost like rent, bills, houses. Is it clean? I like Seattle but the only thing that sucks about it is its so expensive. Housing mostly, is just through the roof. I heard Dallas was really cheap.

Best answer:

Answer by ?
dallas is a good place in just pick a good neighborhood to live in like highland park or sachse or rockwall

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Austin, city, Dallas, Good, Green, like, Live, Living, Nice, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search