Thursday, May 15, 2014

Green Living Books Q&A: How does a teen go green?

Question by piged34: How does a teen go green?
(Does that have a ring?) I am a normal USA sixteen year old teenager. I am speaking for myself, however for many people as well. Since I nor do many teenagers have the resources or (lets get real here) cold hard cash to make the drastic changes to go green. So what can I do that would make a big difference? I’ve been taking shorter showers, walking where I can, carpooling, recycling. Tips and help would be greatly appreciated.

Best answer:

Answer by Ashley
you are doing the best you can by doing those things but also remember that once you get a care (if you don’t already) to get one that is eco-friendly like a hybrid or a small car. and no littering. your already going green! good job!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Books, Green, Living, Teen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search