Thursday, March 6, 2014

Green Apartment Living Where to live in Vancouver B.C?

Question by Peter K: Where to live in Vancouver B.C?
Hi. I’m looking for a nice apartment to live in Vancouver BC. I can afford an apartment around 400,000$ maybe push it to 450,000 if it really nice. Something over 700 sqt and preferably over 5 stories. I would like to be close to downtown Van. I hear north van is nice but could be a solid commute. East Van has good prices and some nice apartments but I hear the east is not very nice. What do you recommend?

Thank you.
O and where is the line Between west van and east van. I heard commercial drive is nice but its just under east hastings. Can so much really change in just a few blocks?

Best answer:

Answer by Anonymous
An apartment in downtown is within reach of your funds.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Apartment, Green, Live, Living, Vancouver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search