Thursday, January 30, 2014

Go Green Tips What is the smallest interdental brush?

Question by Nerd: What is the smallest interdental brush?
I have never used an interdental brush before. I have recently bought one and it doesn’t fit in between any of my teeth. To me, they look small enough outside the package but I guess it wasn’t. I checked on the package for the size but it doesn’t have it. It’s the GUM green tip brush. Does anyone know which one is the smallest? I’m getting braces soon and I wanted to use a good floss pick to carry around since I’ve heard flossing is very difficult with flossing thread..

Best answer:

Answer by Almost Marathe
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=interdental+brushes&qpvt=interdental+brushes&FORM=HURE#x0y

check the teeny tiny brushes here

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Brush, Green, interdental, smallest, Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search