Thursday, October 24, 2013

Brown And Green Living Room Ideas How can I decorate a living room/kitchen area with navy blue carpet?

Question by heather h: How can I decorate a living room/kitchen area with navy blue carpet?
I just moved into a small apartment that has navy blue carpet throughout the whole thing. The walls are white and the kitchen floor is white tile with a little bit of dark blue in it. I want it to have a really earthy-hippie kind of feel too it with lots of candles and incense. Originally I had planned on using brown and green and burnt orange. However, the navy blue carpet is kind of standing in my way of that. Any ideas about what colors to use or for center pieces and stuff?

Best answer:

Answer by Crazeddoglady
Use lighter shades of blue and white, silver, greys, black, violet (in small bits) and some greens that are compatible. You could have an undersea theme or an atmospheric theme.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:area, Blue, Brown, carpet, Decorate, Green, ideas, Living, navy, Room, room/kitchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search