Monday, September 23, 2013

Sustainable Home Design what are the negative aspects of using environmentally friendly building designs?

Question by : what are the negative aspects of using environmentally friendly building designs?
This question is for my homework and I cannot find the answer to this question… I’m completely stumped. I have no idea. Pleas help me!

Best answer:

Answer by MaximumOverdrive
The main negative aspects of using Environmental Friendly Building Designs and I assume you also mean actual construction as well, is mainly cost.

Environmental Friendly anything usually costs a lot more than less environmentally friendly options. Mainly because environmentally friendly usually means sustainable or reused which is always more expensive. This is mainly a scalability issue, and could be overcome if the market (home buyers, corporations that rent commercial space) demand environmentally friendly designs.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:aspects, Building, Design, designs, Environmentally, friendly, home, Negative, Sustainable, Using

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search