Friday, September 20, 2013

Green Living Room Decorating Ideas How should I decorate my appartment?

Question by manta.panda: How should I decorate my appartment?
Me and my boy friend are moving together and I cant wait to decorate the appartment but I need some help finding things. I had an old Delias magazine and it had a sexy bed spread that was in a peacock print that was dark purple and bright blue and they had a sheer dark purble fabric hanging around the bed my boyfriend and I both love this look but the bedspread is no longer for sale I need help finding something it dosnt have to be a peacock print but just something sexy, young and romantic. Then for the living room there is hard wood floors and the wall paper is like a dark blue and white pattern which I like alot but I need some help on how to decorate like what colors I should use what color sofa, what kind of lamps, what kind of art stuff like that. So please if you guys will give me somewebsites or just ideas from your head. Remeber this is an appartment so I cant change the wall paper and things.

Best answer:

Answer by Rickey R
Just one thing to remember about apartments, they are usually fairly small. So brighter colors will give it a sense of openess. To many dark colors, and you will begin to feel the walls close in. Also less is better. To many accents will make an apartment feel more cluttered faster than a house. IKEA is a great store that you can shop on line at.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:appartment, Decorate, Decorating, Green, ideas, Living, Room, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search