Monday, September 9, 2013

Green Living Books Q&A: How to get the most out of living in London?

Question by Clueless Joe: How to get the most out of living in London?
This summer, I’ll be living in London for 6 weeks as I study global health. All of my living arrangements are set up, etc. and it is all paid for by my school. How can I be sure to get the most out of my time there? I probably won’t get another chance to spend such a long time in Europe.

Best answer:

Answer by Theresa
Visit all the Things like Big Ben etc etc
Spend time in some of the pubs (our pubs are amazing)
Just go out and meet some people
Watch British Comedy (which is amazing)
Enjoy British food ;)
Ha, we’re in a drought over here, so it might be a little less rainy than expected, but mainly just meet some new people and visit everywhere.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Books, Green, Living, london, most

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search