Saturday, September 7, 2013

Green Living Articles What are some good self employment jobs for people living in Hawaii?

Question by Breton: What are some good self employment jobs for people living in Hawaii?
I’m 19 years old and would love to someday live in Hawaii (I have been there before). Since I currently have no obligations (no wife girlfriend ect.) why not go now? I’m saving up some money and was wondering if there where any good self employment jobs you guys know of. I was thinking of doing a boogie board rental service but I think there are probably lots of businesses already. To many to compete with. Anyway any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks! :)

Best answer:

Answer by Lawn Gnome
Marina work, or something to do with Military Contractor.
I would do Marina Work, because I know how to, and it is really rather easy. Hull scraping, Brightwork Painting Prep, Painting, it is an island, so there are plenty of boats that need attention.
Have Fun, and yes, Life is meant to be Lived,

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Articles, employment, Good, Green, Hawaii, jobs, Living, people, Self, some

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search