Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Green Jobs Q&A: Is growing weed in your parents basement with grow lights considered an Obama Green job?

Question by Jared: Is growing weed in your parents basement with grow lights considered an Obama Green job?
Because Obama crashed the stock market my parents can’t afford to continue to pay for my college education so I have adopted a more republican entrepreneurial spirit and have embraced my presidents call to find a “green job”.

Best answer:

Answer by S H I R A Z
thats how he supplemented his income as a community organizer while attending weekly communist indoctrination from Rev Wright that he later shared while training ACORN to commit voter fraud.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:basement, considered, Green, grow, growing, jobs, Lights, Obama, parents, Weed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search