Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sustainable Green Living What else can I do reduce my daily impact on the world and to help in the fight against global warming?

Question by mtslolol: What else can I do reduce my daily impact on the world and to help in the fight against global warming?
I was always into warming and the threat that we are to the Earth. I just saw An Inconvinent Truth and it opened my eyes even more to what we are doing to our planet.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can reduce my daily impact and live in harmony with nature?

Best answer:

Answer by Always Right
According to environmentalists, the best thing any of us could do is die.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:against, Daily, else, fight, Global, Green, Help, impact, Living, Reduce, Sustainable, warming, World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search