Sunday, April 28, 2013

Green Smart Living Is it easy for me to replace my own brakes and rotors on my 98 Malibu?

Question by Chris: Is it easy for me to replace my own brakes and rotors on my 98 Malibu?
I don’t have the cash to spend a few hundred dollars on new brakes and rotors at the mechanic so I was wondering if it’s at all possible for me to do it on my own. What are the chances that I really mess something up?

I’m a smart guy and can usually follow directions well regarding these things. Anyone have any tips as well?

Best answer:

Answer by Mr. T
Buy yourself a Chilton Or Haynes manual for your vehicle. The manuals give you a pictorial with a step-by-step procedure. Only take one side apart at a time, therefore you can look to make sure the installation is done correctly.
_ _ _

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:brakes, easy, Green, Living, Malibu, replace, rotors, Smart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search