Question by Bewitching Blonde: Where can i find a place that sells Green Tea Ice cream?
I live in Missouri. If there is not one, then perhaps a recipe on how to make green tea ice cream?
Answer by Japan Australia
Green Tea ice-cream is pretty easy to make and here is how.
Easy to Cook Japanese Recipe Green Tea Ice-Cream
Makes about half a litre
• 1 tbsp green tea powder
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 3 egg yolks
• 3/4 cup milk
• 200ml pure cream
1. Mix the tea powder with two tablespoons of sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, mix egg yolks with remaining sugar.
3. Pour milk into pan and heat gently. Be careful not to boil it.
4. Remove from heat and mix some of the milk into the green tea mixture.
5. When you have a smooth paste, add it to the remaining milk in the pan.
6. Whisk in the egg yolks and leave to cool.
7. Whip the cream then add to the cold green tea mixture.
What do you think? Answer below!
Tags:Cream, find, Green, Living, place, Pure, sells