Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Eco Friendly Homes What are the most eco-friendly methods of heating water in a house?

Question by MG: What are the most eco-friendly methods of heating water in a house?
Our water heater is looking very sad and yesterday our neighbors burst. I took it as a sign.

My husband wants to get a tankless water heating system.
I’m wondering which methods are most eco-friendly, energy saving, etc.

I don’t think we can afford solar panels.
I should have mentioned that I live in South Florida so if I can harness the sun’s energy in a way I can afford (upfront) then I’m in the perfect location to do it.

Best answer:

Answer by trollazoid
The tankless system would be good because you don’t have a tankful sitting around all the time cooling off and having to be reheated while everyone is asleep or at work. The energy used is essentially consumed right there on the spot.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Ecofriendly, friendly, heating, Homes, house, Methods, most, water

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search