Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Green Living Store What brand of green tea to purchase for all the positive effects?

Question by PD: What brand of green tea to purchase for all the positive effects?
I drink green tea regulary but is there a particular brand which contains more of the goodness of green tea or is it all similar?

I live in the UK so I am limited to what they sell in regular stores like tescos.

I know green tea is good for you but would for example Tetleys green tea bags have all these good properties aswell?

Best answer:

Answer by Olivia Aurelia <3
Im pretty sure most of the green tea is similar, and yes – I would believe that the Tetleys tea has the same goodness as the other ones.

Also, if your looking at tea to boost your metabolism – Oolong tea can increase the metabolism by nearly double of what green tea can.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:brand, effects, Green, Living, Positive, purchase, store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search