Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Going Green Ideas Q&A: What color curtians should I have in my green kitchen?

Question by anna: What color curtians should I have in my green kitchen?
My kitchen is an olive green, my idea is that it will be a vintage italian kitchen. I have this beautiful old italian ad frame that will hang on one of the walls. I am adding the accent color of red here and there as well. The kitchen has a bay window in it, so I am just not sure what color my curtains should be.

Best answer:

Answer by Brutally Honest
White or ivory would be your best bet.

If you’re going traditional “vintage” you have to remember that color wasn’t wasted on drapes in the kitchen; color was used in paints, dishes, etc. So stick with your basic colors for window coverings.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:color, curtians, Going, Green, ideas, kitchen, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search