Monday, January 14, 2013

Going Green Facts How much do Green Cheeked Conures cost in Kansas?

Question by Madame Sarcastic: How much do Green Cheeked Conures cost in Kansas?
I’ve been looking into either a Green Cheeked Conure, or a Fancy Green Cheeked Conure, that’s hand fed obviously. But I don’t know the general price range for these birds in Kansas and I don’t want to get ripped off. If any body has a good answer to this question it would be greatly appreciated

Best answer:

Answer by Txbelle3220
Not sure about Kansas, but I paid 350.00 for a Yellow sided green cheek conure at a Pet store in Texas. I also bought one from a breeder, which was a better idea, and I paid 275.00 for a Yellow sided Green cheek. Plain green cheeks run slightly less. I would think the prices in Kansas shouldnt vary too much from Texas

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Cheeked, conure's, cost, Facts, Going, Green, Kansas, much

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search