Saturday, December 22, 2012

Going Green Tips Q&A: How do you color tip a rose?

Question by mowsermae: How do you color tip a rose?
white rose that I would like a green tip on
a real rose….i don’t know if you thought I meant artificial or not….

Best answer:

Answer by Isis
Buy some green fabric paint and dip the tip of your rose in it. If you want the paint to run down the rose a bit, you can set it up. If not, you need to hang the rose upside down until the paint dries….

Is that what you were meaning?

Edit: A real rose is what I thought you were meaning. I had read an article on this in some sort of home and garden magazine while I waited in the doctor’s office. The fabric paint is more gentle than other types of paints….good luck!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:color, Going, Green, Rose, Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search