Saturday, December 22, 2012

Environmentally Friendly Products What are the best non-toxic, environmentally-friendly household cleaners?

Question by RICHIE.: What are the best non-toxic, environmentally-friendly household cleaners?
I’d like to switch out the household cleaning products (i.e. for cleaning sinks, counters, bathroom fixtures, etc.) in my house for safer, more environmentally-friendly ones. What types of products do people use? Can I make a good cleaning solution with stuff around my house? Let me know your suggestions and ideas.

Best answer:

Answer by Clay H
baking soda works pretty well for sinks and bathtubs

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:best, cleaners, Environmentally, environmentallyfriendly, friendly, household, NonToxic, Products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search