Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Living Green Magazine I have dark brown carpets and black leather couches. I am lost on what colour to paint the walls?

Question by Danielle C: I have dark brown carpets and black leather couches. I am lost on what colour to paint the walls?
I am looking for 2 colours my living room/kitchen is open concept, I plan on doing all the trim in a white colour. I am not good at decorating or picking colours, but I know white walls are not the best idea.

Best answer:

Answer by Roberta
My i suggest dark red, green, or blue. Dark, rich colors are best compatable with colors such as dark brown and black.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:black, Brown, carpets, colour, couches, dark, Green, leather, Living, lost, Magazine, paint, Walls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search