Saturday, November 17, 2012

Green Living Gifts Where can I purchase trees to plant for a dollar?

Question by undomiel99: Where can I purchase trees to plant for a dollar?
My company is having a health fair and we are incorporating the green living aspect. As a gift we wanted to donate a dollar a tree and be able to give the tree to the employees for them to plant. I know on arborday.org you can purchase them for $ 3.00, but I use to see them less expensive. I know $ 3.00 is not much, but I have to stay within a certain amount for the budget. Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by memouse
the NATIONAL ARBOR DAY FOUNDATION all kinds too!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Dollar, Gifts, Green, Living, Plant, purchase, tree's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search