Monday, November 19, 2012

Green Living Forums Q&A: Is Green Day coming to Tampa on August 3rd?

Question by Max: Is Green Day coming to Tampa on August 3rd?
Yesterday I was on the Green Day website looking at tour dates and my jaw hit the floor when I found out they were going to be in Tampa on August 3rd. I looked on the website today and it says something different: that they’re not going to be anywhere on August 3rd, but in Miami on August 4th. I looked on a bunch of different websites, including that of the venue they’re playing at, and they all say they ARE going to be here on August 3rd. I need accurate answers! Please help!

Best answer:

Answer by Javi
Straight from their website:

Miami August 4th,
Tampa August 3rd

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:August, coming, Forums, Green, Living, Tampa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search