Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Green Homes What is the Best Degree that can help me with my years of Work Experience to improve my pay in a new job?

Question by Tyrex: What is the Best Degree that can help me with my years of Work Experience to improve my pay in a new job?
I have worked 19+ years in Building Materials Sales, Operation Management, Product Management, Material Cost Estimating, Residential Home Building of Energy Star Homes using Green Products, Concrete Sales. Which degree would help me strengthen my years of work experience to financially better my situation. I started my own company built 2 Green Homes but I have stumbled into a brick wall.

Best answer:

Answer by Alex
Probably construction management.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:best, degree, experience, Green, Help, Homes, improve, Work, years

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search