Monday, October 22, 2012

Green Living Communities I am a green card holder ( for d usa), currently living in india. is it necessary for me to take in the SAT?

Question by Shona..: I am a green card holder ( for d usa), currently living in india. is it necessary for me to take in the SAT?
I am a green card holder ( for d usa), currently living in india. is it necessary for me to take in the SAT and TOEFL exams to enroll in a community college at the USA?

Best answer:

Answer by hula wabbit
If the SAT is required for admission to any particular school that you are applying to, then yes, take the SAT exam. If English is not your native language, then you will most likely be required to take the TOEFL exam. However, if your SAT scores are high enough, you might be exempted from taking the TOEFL. Your Green Card status has nothing to do with whether or not you will be required to take the SAT or TOEFL exams.

Best wishes to you!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Card, Communities, currently, Green, Holder, India, Living, necessary, take

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search