Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pure Green Living Is my Husky Puppy pure?

Question by : Is my Husky Puppy pure?
I got a Siberian Husky puppy, but I am starting to wonder if it is pure of not. He is 2 and a half months old. We were told it was, but his ears seem longer than they should, and they flop at the top instead of standing up as they should. Also, his colors are not quite what I’ve seen in the past. He he mostly brown, with a faint black line across his back, he does have the black rings around his eyes with the shite above the black rings. His eyes are difference colors (I know this is common Huskys) One eye is blue and the other is half blue and half green. The thing that makes me think that he is not pure is his ears. I have never seen a Husky with long ears (about 2.5 to 3 inches from the head to the tip) at only 2 and a half months old, and the fact that they flop at the tip… How likely is it that he is not pure? I live in a country where things like blood testing are very hard to come by, so would it be possible to have a vet check him physically and be able to tell if he is pure or not? Thanks for the help.

Best answer:

Answer by Mittens
If he didn’t come with papers then it’s pretty impossible to tell.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Green, Husky, Living, puppy, Pure

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search