Sunday, September 30, 2012

Green Smart Living Translate the following to Japanese please?

green smart living
by Mulad

Question by Minako-san: Translate the following to Japanese please?
Hello. I am from Seattle. I live in Green Bay. I am tall. I have long hair. I like to read. I like to write. I like to play tennis. My favorite color is yellow. I am smart.
I live in a city. The city has many buildings. The city has many streets. The city has many cars. The city has many people. It is pretty.

Best answer:

Answer by Menoku
in character

こんにちは。私はシアトルの出身です。私はグリーンベイに住んでいる。私は背の高いです。私は長い髪を持っている。私は読むのが好き。私は書いてみたい。私はテニスをプレーしたい。私の好きな色は黄色です。私はスマートです。
私は都市に住んでいる。市内には多くの建物があります。市内には多くの通りがあります。市内には多くの車を持っています。市内には多くの人々を持っています。それはかなりです。

in english-ish

Kon’nichiwa. Watashi wa Shiatoru no shusshindesu. Watashi wa gurīnbei ni sunde iru. Watashi wa senotakaidesu. Watashi wa nagai kami o motte iru. Watashi wa yomu no ga suki. Watashi wa kaite mitai. Watashi wa tenisu o purē shitai. Watashi no sukinairo wa kiirodesu. Watashi wa sumātodesu. Watashi wa toshi ni sunde iru. Shinai ni wa ōku no tatemono ga arimasu. Shinai ni wa ōku no tōri ga arimasu. Shinai ni wa ōku no kuruma o motte imasu. Shinai ni wa ōku no hitobito o motte imasu. Sore wa kanaridesu.

its rough but hope it helps:)

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:following, Green, japanese, Living, please, Smart, Translate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search