Friday, September 21, 2012

Green Living Articles Q&A: dyeing my hair with lemon juice/don't want to go out into the sun/is it good for my hair/other natural ways?

Question by LovelyLafayette: dyeing my hair with lemon juice/don’t want to go out into the sun/is it good for my hair/other natural ways?
these are the instructions i will be flowing for a couple days do lighten my hair color
* Mix 1 cup organic lemon juice and 3 cups Chamomile tea. Message into your hair and spend some time in the sun. Far faster results repeat a few times a week.
* Mix up mashed organic Rhubarb with 4oz organic pineapple juice. Let the mixture soak into your hair and spend some time in the sun.
* Mix 3/4 cup honey with 1 1/2 cups organic plain yogurt to damp hair. Massage into your hair and wrap head in saran wrap. Let sit for up to eight hours and rinse.
* Mix 4 tablespoons Cinnamon with 8oz yogurt. Message into hair and let it soak in for 30 minutes.
also, I’ll be darkening part of my hair
* Boil down 1/2 cup of dry organic Sage in 2 cups of water. Strain and massage into your hair. Leave in for 40 minuets and rinse.
* Boil down 1/3 cup walnut shells, 3 black tea bags in 2 1/2 cups of water. Strain and massage into hair. Leave in until next shampoo.
* Steep a strong tea from black tea leaves and cherry bark. Let steep until the color is as dark as it can get. Massage into clean hair and leave in until next shampoo.
* Brew some coffee. Leave it black and allow it to cool. Massage into hair and let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse hair with warm water.
i find many of these ingredients in organic shampoos and soaps so I’m assuming that this will not only do no damage but may actually be healthy for my hair.
or am i wrong? is this healthy for my hair?

and when I’m lightening my hair, i don’t want to go out into the sun. I have a naturally tan completion and my skin is exactly the way i want it to be, i hate the sun in my eyes, the bugs, and all the fresh air! eeewww! hehe
do you think i’ll be just as successful with a bright lamp?
when you write in lemon juice, you usually just put it under a lamp to see it
and if i can use a lamp, should i use the squiggly bulbs or the not so healthy for the planet bulbs?

I also heard you can dye your hair with henna
could you give me links on how to do that?
do you know other natural HEALTHY ways to dye your hair

http://www.brighthub.com/environment/green-living/articles/15790.aspx

Best answer:

Answer by Da Bomb!
b4 i say anythin rema stop answer pasting every question. yea lemon juice in the sun can bleach ur hair as natural alternative.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Articles, dyeing, Good, Green, hair, hair/other, into, juice/don't, lemon, Living, natural, sun/is, want, ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search