Saturday, September 22, 2012

Austin Green Living Q&A: WITCH IS BETTER TO LIVE IN HOUSTON TX, OR AUSTIN TX.!!!!!???? SO CONFUSED!?

Question by Naimah habibi: WITCH IS BETTER TO LIVE IN HOUSTON TX, OR AUSTIN TX.!!!!!???? SO CONFUSED!?
Hey guys i really need your help im so confused! You see iv lived in houston all my life and i see it growing so much and becoming so beautiful but right now my life is no where and im alone now a days and maybe for a while so i said to my self why not start fresh some wehre new some where close to home. and well my mother use to live in austin and i remember visiting and it was beutiful so i want to know where should i stay in austin or houston. i love bright lights and big cities but i also love nature and sitting besids the river bank! lets me tell you a bit of my self maybe it will help cute down the disssion. I am a musition and actress and i am going to school (college) to major in them i love the city and love lots of people! i am very modern hippi go green and love the trees haha! (seriously) i like to smoke n sitt in a peacefull place looking over a beautiful view (smoke what you ask) haha shhh (ok maybe i shouldnt have put this in there dont hate me guys) anyways i look at the world so differently them most ppl or just anybody els out there! i love going to see bands! and plays! etc etc etc etc!!! i lost all my friends in houston my father got depeorted and my mom is now living in luisiana so now its just me and my sister and im so scared to leave her here tho she has her family. so really its just me… i want to start new do i do it here in my home town houston or should i spread my wings and take a chance and go expriece some where els!? i want to make friends who like to sk8 and play music, party but yet could still enjoy there time in a middle of nowhere just us drinking wine! for ex. anyways im not crazy just counfused as you can tell so PLEASEE HELP MEEE!!! and dont make fun of my spelling every one who every answers my questions corrects my speling and im not asking if i could spell im asking for your seriouse advice

muahzz thanx for caring

nana

Best answer:

Answer by NAP BQ
Austin is nice, but if you like Houston and are established there, you may be better off staying there. There are many nature places to visit near Houston, and you do have the beach not too far away. And, you can always visit Austin and go back to Houston to live.

But my main points are, you need to consider your job, schooling, friends, cost of living, family, friends, and familiarity with everything around you before deciding. You have to look at all those factors.

For example, New York city is nice to visit for the sites and culture, but I would not want to live there because it is too expensive, crowded, taxes are higher, and I am not from there, so I don’t have familiarity with N.Y. So, I can always just visit and that way I can get the best of both worlds. Austin and Houston are close to each other, so you can get the best of both worlds too.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Austin, better, confused, Green, Houston, Live, Living, Witch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search