Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Green Living Show I have a question about my XBox 360. When I first bought it the green tab (Games) would show at start up, but?

Question by duke: I have a question about my XBox 360. When I first bought it the green tab (Games) would show at start up, but?
now the orange tab (XBox Live) shows at start up. My brother messed with it when I wasn’t there. How can I get it to show the green tab at start up?

Best answer:

Answer by Master Ted
Your brother must of put the setting in your profile to Enable Auto-Sign in, basically saying that when ever you turn your 360 on, it will automatically sign you into LIVE. So this is what you need to do. First turn on the 360 where you can see your dashboard. Then go to the section where you see your avatar just standing there minding his own business. Select the section and you’ll see a list of things like Avatart Marketplace, Custom Avartar, Profile, and ect. Then you’ll need to select “Profile” and then you’ll see another row of list and at very bottom of the list you’ll see “Auto-Sign in” which you have to Disable.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:360., about, bought, first, Games, Green, Living, Question, show, start, would, Xbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search