Saturday, August 25, 2012

Green Living Facts Q&A: What color palette can I choose to lessen the presence of the dark green couch in the living room?

Question by Julie: What color palette can I choose to lessen the presence of the dark green couch in the living room?
My husband and I are about to move into an apartment. We do not have a couch and our friends are giving us theirs for free. It is in good condition it’s just a dark forest green color (which I’m not fond of). I will not cover with a slip cover as I’ve had too many issues with those in the past. What colors can I decorate the rest of the living room in to dull down the fact that we will have this green couch? I’m trying to go for a living room that isn’t too dark looking.

Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by donna d
do the windows in a white sheer curtain.and do the throw pillows in a soft neutral color just go with 2 colors both light for the rest of the room you can go with a lighter shade of green.what color are the walls.you can go with that color.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:choose, color, couch, dark, Facts, Green, lessen, Living, palette, presence, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search