Thursday, August 23, 2012

Green Home Plans Dying hair at home... will medium ash brown turn my hair green?

Question by Mandy: Dying hair at home… will medium ash brown turn my hair green?
I dyed my hair a dark brown with red tones in it about 2 months ago. It has now faded to a light brown with orange tones. (some places very orange from my super light blonde hair)

I got a box of medium ash brown hair dye and im planning on dying at home. Will this cancel out the orange color? Will it tint my hair green in the places where there isnt much orange?

Best answer:

Answer by SundaeRose
You had better make sure of what you are doing. Call clairol or the name of the company where you got the dye from. I know for a fact that my daughter used it on my granddaughter and turned her hair a real ugly gray. Now I have used it on my natural light brown hair to cover the gray and it does a great job.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Brown, Dying, Green, hair, home, Medium, Plans, turn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search