Sunday, July 29, 2012

Green Living Magazines What are some REALLY good restaurants in the Roseville, CA area?

Question by greyeyedgirl: What are some REALLY good restaurants in the Roseville, CA area?
I’m not talking TGIF kind of good. I’m talking – WOW – I’m eating amazing authentic food.

I’m looking for Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, EVERYTHING!

We tried Mikuni Sushi – which was TOP rated and in all the magazines. ICK! It was exactly like a TGIF version of Japanese food. The Green Salad had some weird creamy Parmesan dressing – no carrot/ginger in sight. Retch!

HELP!

I have been living in NYC for 11 years and have been spoiled by amazing food. I am hoping to just find a few places I can get a great meal.

Best answer:

Answer by V-Cast
Claim Jumpers!
right near Eureka Rd
That food is the BEST!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:area, Good, Green, Living, magazines, really, restaurants, Roseville, some

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search