Monday, July 2, 2012

Green Living Ideas How many people are giving gifts that are GREEN? for green living? for Christmas?

Question by nantinki: How many people are giving gifts that are GREEN? for green living? for Christmas?
I live in a passive solor home. I would love to receive gifts that are green. Any good ideas? What would you give for a green gift to a greenie?

Best answer:

Answer by Dana1981, Master of Science
I got most of my gifts from the rainforest site, which preserves a certain amount of rainforest land for each purchase made.

http://www.therainforestsite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=4

I’m also getting a foldable canvas bag, power strip which turns the outlets off when not in use (to counteract leeching), got my sister a solar powered lawn stake ornament, and I’m getting a couple books about global warming.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Christmas, Gifts, giving, Green, ideas, Living, many, people

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search